Workato has the ability for JIT user provisioning: https://docs.workato.com/user-accounts-and-teams/just-in-time-provisioning.html#customize-jit-provisioning
After speaking to our identity management team they are asking if Workato could enhance this feature:
1. Add support for real-time identify life-cycle management so that the Workato role can be passed in on each login (not just first login...JIT)
2. Add SCIM (System for Cross-domain Identity Management) support to allow us to de-provision users.
So our preference would now be for these enhancements so that we could perform our identity management in a central location (Active Directory and OKTA).
Send us a ticket, we will try our best to assist you with your problem
Additional Workato Users APIs for automated User Management
We are looking to integrate Workato with Compliance Control system and automate Workato Users/Collaborators provisioning and de-provisioning with Active Directory and Okta.
It would be great if Workato could expose the following User APIs to allow companies to do this:
1. Get all Users (Including Name, Email, and Role type)
2. Create a User (setting SAML to true)
3. Delete a User
4. Update a User (setting Role type)
1 person likes this idea