We are looking to integrate Workato with Compliance Control system and automate Workato Users/Collaborators provisioning and de-provisioning with Active Directory and Okta.
It would be great if Workato could expose the following User APIs to allow companies to do this:
1. Get all Users (Including Name, Email, and Role type)
2. Create a User (setting SAML to true)
3. Delete a User
4. Update a User (setting Role type)
Workato has the ability for JIT user provisioning: https://docs.workato.com/user-accounts-and-teams/just-in-time-provisioning.html#customize-jit-provisioning
After speaking to our identity management team they are asking if Workato could enhance this feature:
1. Add support for real-time identify life-cycle management so that the Workato role can be passed in on each login (not just first login...JIT)
2. Add SCIM (System for Cross-domain Identity Management) support to allow us to de-provision users.
So our preference would now be for these enhancements so that we could perform our identity management in a central location (Active Directory and OKTA).
Send us a ticket, we will try our best to assist you with your problem