SurveyMonkey recently introduced a v3 of their API with some huge improvements and added a variety of new endpoints for developers to build robust and feature-rich applications. As a result of this, the older version of their API v2, which Workato is currently using, has been retired.
What does this mean?
We have recently released the latest version of SurveyMonkey v3 API on Workato. As a result of this, access to the SurveyMonkey API may depend on the SurveyMonkey plan that you are currently on. For example, the "New survey response" trigger and "Send survey and wait for response" action may require you to be on an annual Gold plan on SurveyMonkey. Please check with SurveyMonkey and ensure that your plan has access to the SurveyMonkey API.
Additionally, the "New survey respondent" trigger has also been deprecated in the current version of the API.
What do you have to do?
To get your recipes up and running again, you will need to re-authorise all SurveyMonkey Connections.
To do so, you will simply need to disconnect and re-connect all SurveyMonkey connections.
- Go to your connection page (https://www.workato.com/connections)
- Type “SurveyMonkey” (or the name of your SurveyMonkey connection) into the search bar to see all existing SurveyMonkey connections
- Select the SurveyMonkey connection that you would like to reconnect
- Click on “Edit connection” (grey text)
- Click on “Disconnect”
- Re-authorize connection by clicking on “Connect”
- A window will pop-up to request permission for access (screenshot)
- Complete the process by clicking “Authorize”