Changing an account email in Workato is simple. Make sure that you have access to both account inbox when doing so (the old and new email addresses). Here's how to change you account email:
- Go to Account Settings > Account.
- Add the new email (make sure that you entered the correct email address) and click Save.
- It will send an email notification to the new email, which will ask the new account owner to confirm.
- It will also prompt in the Account Settings that a confirmation email was sent to the new email.
- Once confirmed, the new email will be used when accessing the Workato account
What if the original account owner has left?
- If you have access/credentials to the Workato account, you can do a change email by following the steps above.
- If you do not have access to the account, please contact your Email/Network Admin, to create an inbox redirect to the disabled account, then do a Forgot Password.
- This will generate a new account password which you can use to login and do the necessary changes with the account.
- If the account email is not part of your company, please check if you can still contact the old account owner if they can do a change email with the Workato account. If not, then please contact Workato Support.