I was very excited that your Xero integration included payroll but was sad to discover that the current implementation is very minimal and only includes Create Timesheet and Create Employee, neither of which is very useful to us. We want to build a recipe that can post Salesforce data to pay stubs and possibly timesheets in Xero, but to do so we would need to be able to do the following:
- Schedule a timer event that runs every 14 days (e.g. for a bi-weekly pay period)
- Search Xero for Employees
- Search Xero for draft Pay Stubs
- Search Xero for Earnings Types
- Search Xero for Reimbursement Types
- Add an Earnings Line to a Xero Pay Stub
- Add a Reimbursement Line to a Xero Pay Stub
- Add Timesheet lines to a Xero Timesheet
I have attached a PDF that outlines the recipe that we would be interested in building if these features were available.
Hi there. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I will raise these requests up with my team and update you here as soon as I get any news.
Hi, I see that you added a way to Create Employees in Xero, which is great, but we have a use case where we need to keep employee data synced between the HR/Benefits management system in Zenefits and the employee record in Xero. I see that there is a way to trigger a recipe using a newly created or updated employee in Zenefits, but there is not currently a way to update an existing employee record in Xero. Do you have plans to add this? This would be a huge time saver for us.
Send us a ticket, we will try our best to assist you with your problem