I am transitioning from itDuzzit, and they have an integration for Podio called Create Task, I have also made up my own Create Task integration within itDuzzit as well. You all do not offer the Create Task integration, and I am requesting this.
So here is the flow. To give us the ability to perform an action named Create Task. Create tasks allows you to add a task to an item within an app in Podio. So the following fields are required when creating a task for Podio
1. You will need the Item ID
2. You will need to add a title
3. Due Date(does not have to be required)
4. Responsible Type(Responsible Type can be the following: Mail, User, Profile or Space)
5. Responsible Value(Responsible value would be for Mail, the person email, profile, the person's profile ID, etc)
6. You may also have a Referenced to but not required.
Here is a link to the Podio Task API: https://developers.podio.com/doc/tasks/create-task-22419
Here is itDuzzit version of the task: https://www.itduzzit.com/duzz/podio-create-task
I will attach some screen shots of my particular code of creating a task using itDuzzit.
Send us a ticket, we will try our best to assist you with your problem