I tried to log into Workato and it said that my password is expired. Trying to set a new password is not working as it doesn't seem to accept my old password. Using the Forgot Password option brings me back to the same page that requires my old password. How can I reset my password?
Sorry to see that you are facing difficulties with this. Please try the following steps:
1. Open a different browser (e.g if you're currently using Chrome, try using a browser like Safari or Firefox) or an incognito browser.
2. Use the "Forgot Password" option here.
3. Open the received Password Reset link in this different browser window or incognito window.
4. Once the password is reset, try clearing your cache or restarting the original browser and logging in again.
Do let us know if this doesn't work.
Just to add, below are some tips for those who are not able to see or find the password reset emails.
1. Check the Spam and Junk folders
If you can't see the Spam and Junk folders, most likely it is hidden. To fix it, you need to configure your email settings
to show the Spam and Junk labels.
2. Utilize the Search feature
Please try to utilize the search filters if you are having a hard time looking between hundreds of mail in your mailbox.
The sender would be firstname.lastname@example.org try to filter out the date and set it to recent to have accurate search result.
Send us a ticket, we will try our best to assist you with your problem