Somewhere between March 21st and March 26th, the node ["websites"]["ftp URL"} in the object returned by the Google Contacts search action stopped working.
As of my (repeat) run on March 21st, I was getting data in that node. But then when I tried again on March 26, even if I used the same Google Contact that still had the URL populated as "ftp" (or one with "FTP", casing doesn't seem to matter), nothing showed up in the node.
I found a workaround to just use the Home URL, so I'll be doing that and probably won't be checking back on this bug.
Send us a ticket, we will try our best to assist you with your problem