Sometimes you will get an error in your job history saying the date is not correct because the value that was input was a string.
What does this mean?:
This is error is from Workato, it is complaining that the date being passed in is not in a valid date format.
In most cases, Workato will automatically change the string to a date, but if it does not an easy fix to try is to change it to a date format by using the formula mode. You can read more about formula mode in other articles, but here is what to do
1. Click on the field in error and remove the value in it
2. Toggle the mode to 'fx' from 'T' at the right end of the input field
3. Do the mapping to put the value you had back in
4. Key in a '.' to make it give you suggested functions
5. Pick 'to_date'
6. Save the recipe
7. Rerun the job (make sure the recipe is stopped when you re-run) or make a clone and start the recipe.