Adding a new connection
To add a new connection, you have several options
1. Under your connections page, you can click on "Create a new connection" and you will be brought to a page to choose an app you want to connect to
2. When creating a recipe using the Recipe Wizard, when you choose an app for the trigger or action, you will need to make a connection. If there are no existing connections, you'll be prompted to create one. If you have exisiting connections to that app, you can choose a connection, or select "add a new connection"
3. After creating a recipe, you can go to the connection tab of your recipe page, and you'll see a similar interface to 2, where you can select an existing connection if any, or choose to create a new connection.
Updating a connection
To update a connection (change credentials, update password, change connection name), you have several options to do so as well.
1. Under your connection page, go to the connection you would like to update, click into it, and you should see an option: Edit connection on the top right-hand corner. Click on it, disconnect the connection (this is temporary; until you connect again), and make the changes you want to make.
2. When creating a recipe using the Recipe Wizard, when you choose an app for the trigger or action, you will need to make a connection. When choosing a connection, you can click onto one and make changes by disconnecting first and making the changes, then connect again.3. After creating a recipe, you can go to the connection tab of your recipe page, and you'll see a similar interface to 2, where you can select an existing connection and make changes.
Deleting a connection
If you have accidentally connected to a wrong account in Workato or would like to remove unused connections in your profile, you can make changes to your connections in your connection page.
1) Click on your profile at the top right and select Connections.
2) Click on the connection you would like to edit/remove
3) Choose to edit or delete the connections and make the required changes.
NOTE: Once you delete a connection, all active recipes using that connection will be broken, and you will have to manually re-configure all affected recipes.