Sometimes when you look at your Job History view, the description looks like gibberish. and you can't understand what it means! However, you now can create your own custom job reports, to show important information that was processed in each job.
How to customise your own job report
- First, make sure that your recipe is not running (ie. it has been stopped)
- Click on the Jobs tab
- You will see a button, right below the Jobs tab that reads "Customize report"
- You will then see a overlay with a couple of fields on the left, and app data on the right.
- Fill in the column name
- Fill in the column value. This is done just like how you build a recipe, you can drag and drop pills, enter in static values, and even use formula mode.
- Add new columns by clicking the button "+ Add a new colum" as needed
- Once you're done, scroll down and click save. (Note: you may not immediately see the customized job reports, and you may have to re run your existing jobs to see the changes.)