Sync Flags :
Workato uses keywords in certain fields to mark documents as a document that was created using Workato recipes. These flag keywords are important in making sure that no duplicates are created. In this recipe, the key document flags are :
- Newly created payments in Infusionsoft will have the phrase "Payment from Infusionsoft. ID:" follows with the ID number
- Payments from QuickBooks that have the phrase : "Payment from Infusionsoft" will not be sync over to prevent bi-directional sync duplications.
- This is a supplementary recipe to Order-Invoices sync recipes, that means that invoices that the payment is matched to must contain the relevant flagging values in order to sync. In this recipe, the Infusionsoft Order must have the phrase : "QuickBooks Invoice" In its job title.
- Note : Make sure that all parameters are set correctly BEFORE starting the recipe. It will affect the behaviour of your recipes.
This is a section for common questions asked regarding this recipe. It will be updated from time to time to keep track of all your questions that we find useful for other users as well. Also, we appreciate feedbacks! Let us know if you have any suggestions towards the recipes and we will look into them.
1. I am receiving emails from Workato regarding errors. What should I do?
The emails that you receive will inform you regarding the issue that the recipe is facing. The most common issues are due to incompleteness of your data as well as recipe configuration to support the synchronisation. Make sure that your invoices have line items, as well as either First Name, Last Name or Company Name, and all income accounts, ad-hoc items, as well as Taxes are all correctly set up in your systems.
2. I have changed my recipe configurations, how do I sync the failed job now?
Whenever you have a record that was picked up but did not sync successfully, it will show up as an Error below the recipe title. Clicking on to it will bring you to the job's page. Look for the checkbox on the right side of it, check it, and click on the Rerun button above it. Here's an animation to show you how it is done :
3. I have started the recipe, and it is not picking up any jobs.
First thing to note of, is that Workato recipes do not pick up records from the past. It is a forward moving sync, and works based on a polling cycle of 15 minutes. If you are unable to pick up any jobs, here is something that you can do to restart the cycle to avoid waiting for 15 minutes. Stop the running recipe, create a new order, confirm that it is present in your system, and start the recipe again. It should be able to pick it up by then. Otherwise, let the recipe run for a while and it will pick up the jobs again.