A purchase object represents an expense, such as a purchase made from a vendor. Given this, the appropriate trigger to use in your recipe is the "New Purchase" event trigger.
Please take note that:
- You must specify an AccountRef for all purchases.
- The TotalAmtattribute must add up to sum of Line.Amount attributes.
There are three types of purchases: Cash, Check, and Credit Card.
- Cash Purchase contains information regarding a payment made in cash.
- Check Purchase contains information regarding a payment made by check.
- Credit Card Purchase contains information regarding a payment made by credit card or refunded/credited back to a credit card.
For example, to create a transaction that sends a check to a vendor, create a Purchase object with PaymentType set to Check.